- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent Spanish and English written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, authors, and entrepreneurs. Our ad solutions - including sponsored, display, video, and custom ads - leverage Amazon’s innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more. We start with the customer and work backwards in everything we do, including advertising. If you’re interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build a unique, world-class advertising group with a relentless focus on the customer, you’ve come to the right place.
Amazon Advertising is seeking a Programmatic Solution Consultant based in Spain for our Programmatic Display Advertising business. This person will be responsible for delighting our customers by managing the end to end experience of customers namely holding companies, independent agencies, trading desks, and direct clients that have chosen to use Amazon Advertising via the self-service model. Internally, this role will partner closely across a number of teams including Sales, Product, Engineering, Operations, and Program Management.
Externally, you will be the consultant for an assigned client portfolio, with responsibilities including onboarding, education, best practice development, and technical support and troubleshooting. Programmatic Solutions Consultants are at the cutting-edge of programmatic expertise, solving client challenges with Amazon and the industries best ad technology.
Internally, you will drive improvements on our product portfolio and service levels by providing and addressing requirements, use cases and escalations with the respective solution owners.
- Own the relationship with clients and provide high-touch proactive support such as onboarding, education, continuous product usage consultation, and industry best practices to ensure client success
- Be owners for current campaigns performance, future strategy and competitive scenarios.
- Navigate multiple stakeholders; bridge organizational and structural gaps with a focus on customer results and satisfaction.
- Help drive evolution of Amazon Advertising Self-Service Platform into a client friendly tool via ongoing client feedback loop and close collaboration with cross functional Amazon teams (Product Management, Engineering, Analytics, and Specialists)
- Serve as the primary point of contact for technical issues; communicate, triage, and manage open tickets to resolution
- Define and improve processes and tools for the Programmatic Solutions Consultant team to serve clients better
- Design and deliver performance updates, business reviews and growth opportunity presentations to key agency contacts
- Collaborative team-player yet comfortable with independence
- Experience in digital
- Knowledge of digital media systems and tools
- Well versed in campaign setup and optimization techniques
- Understanding of HTML/XML coding, Web Browsers and ability to edit using basic text editors