We are still looking for the very Top Talent…and we would be delighted if you were to join our family!
UST Global cares about employee’s safety and now, more than ever given the new situation, we have reinforced our operations. UST offers `100% telecommuting´ for our employees and, new measures of work-life balance within you could accrue enough time for a healthy and integrated professional and personal life. UST Global also is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and strongly believes that Inclusion and Diversity is the way to improve operational workforce. So therefore, if you are entitled of Disability Certificate, this is your Company!
More in details, UST Global is a multinational company based in North America, certified as a Top Employer company with over 20.000 employees all over the world and presence in more than 25 countries. We are leaders on digital technology services, and we provide large-scale technologic solutions to big companies through E2E projects, consulting services and our own solutions.
What we look for?
We are looking for a Riversand Support Engineer that will be part of an international team based on Zaragoza involved in a long-term project.
Location: Zaragoza or Madrid.
Main tasks and accountabilities will be:
- Research and identify solutions for any Riversand incidents
- Diagnose and troubleshoot Riversand technical issues, including account setup and tool configuration
- Identify Riversand flaws and propose/implement enhancements
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Track computer system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
Valuable and desirable: being entitled of Disability Certificate, minimum degree 33%
What can we offer?
Free access to several training platforms with a wide multidisciplinary catalogue.
Professional stability and career plans in our Center of Excellence where you could participate on the latest projects inside the company.
International environment and close contact with colleagues specialised in the core technologies of the company, with whom you will share your knowledge.
Many of international projects, with the most exciting and innovated technologies.
UST also, compensates referrals from which you could benefit when you refer professionals.And also…
23 working days of holidays and intensive working days in summer.
Competitive salary and social benefits (restaurant card and accident insurance).
Flexible Benefits Plan, so you can adapt your salary according to your preferences (childcare checks, transport card, online English lessons with native teachers, health care.
Gym discounts up to your choice, near your home.
Fresh fruit at office.
Flexible working from home program and new measures of work -life balance.
Additionally, 24th and 31st of December as Days – off.
If you would like to know more, don’t hesitate to apply and we’ll get in touch to fill you in detail.
We are waiting for you!
- English C1 level
- At least 5 years of proven work experience as a Riversand Technical Support Engineer, Riversand Desktop Support Engineer, Riversand IT Help Desk Technician or similar role
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot Riversand technical issues
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software (eg. Zendesk)
- Familiarity with monitoring tools
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal