i-surance is a young and fast-growing provider of insurance programs, partnering with telecom operators and retailers to provide their customers with a superior value proposition. Since our foundation in 2012 in Zurich, we have become market leader in our core segments and are rapidly scaling across the insurance market in Europe. Our operations are based in 2 European hubs, Berlin and in Barcelona, along with our sales offices in Zurich and Paris.
We offer innovative insurance programs for a variety of industries to strengthen their core business, inspired with unique customer experience and generate attractive financial contributions both for us and our partners. We are constantly developing and introducing new, offerings by combining insurance benefits with attractive services that enable us to offer unique services to our partners' customers applying the B2B2C business model.
Despite our incredible growth trajectory and boasting an ever-expanding team of awesome people from all over the world, we've kept our youthful start-up soul. As all entrepreneurs and modern start-ups know, a great office culture fosters great results. This means warmly connected teammates rather than colleagues. It means team lunches, parties and team outings. It means the occasional inflatable unicorn in the office. It means working in a flexible environment that nurtures creativity and innovative thinking where our teammates are friends, not numbers. Our triumph is precisely there, in the team effort which continues to be our crucial secret to success.
Sounds interesting and want in? To strengthen our Product Development team, we are looking for a talented Project Manager & Product Owner Liaison. The ideal candidate is a tech-savvy person who is curious about new technologies and keen on developing a unique platform to market our insurance offers. You are a hands-on person with strong experience in designing and building digital products, aligning with developers and working in agile methodologies. In your role, you will be co-responsible for the design and development of our own insurance platform as well as the identification and implementation of new technologies which allow us to differentiate from competitors in the market.
We offer the right talents the opportunity to shape the international growth of a successful and proven start-up. More importantly, we provide you with plenty of opportunities for your own personal growth. We invest in our talents and encourage a steep learning curve, matching your interests and ambitions with the breadth of opportunities of a fast-growing, international firm. Your engagement will be honoured by an attractive compensation with a secure job in a financially strong company.
- Plan the implementation of a new partner launches by developing a project plan and orchestrate the execution with the different departments
- Team up with colleagues from the different departments to gather the required information and align with the PO for the development of the use cases for the i-surance inhouse platform
- With a helicopter view of the project, brief stakeholders (partners / internal departments) on progress, input needed to make sure the desired results are delivered by the agreed deadlines
- Help to design and implement our software platform to market our partners’ insurance offers with the objective of creating Platform as a Service
- Document and test new functionalities applying best practices and procedures under an agile methodology with the partner’s requirements in mind
- Identify new technologies and tools to drive efficiency and scalability to ensure differentiation in the market
- Set-up, manage and monitor our customer support platforms and align with customer operation on required improvements,
- Support the creation of coherence on the i-surance inhouse platform and optimize the user experience and user interface together with the UX/UI designer
- Participate in keeping up our great team spirit
- Excellent project management skills with an interest in agile methodologies (Scrum or Kanban)
- 2-3 years experience as project manager successfully supporting launches into production
- Experience in working on platform as a service development is a plus
- Results-oriented and capable of finding the workable solution between the partner’s requirements and the platform’s long-term goals
- Excellent language capabilities, at least in 2 (incl. German) or more languages
- Strong team spirit, enjoy working in a multi-cultural team
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Curious to continuously learn and explore new approaches/technologies
- Permanent contract in a financially solid firm
- Competitive compensation
- Strong Team work culture
- International working environment in a multi-cultural team