Murcia, Spain Employees can work remotely Full-time
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
About Eurofins Villapharma
Located in Murcia, Spain .Eurofins Villapharma is Eurofins Discovery’s flagship center for synthetic chemistry, focused on supporting growth in chemistry services and Eurofins Discovery’s integrated drug discovery business, branded DiscoveryOne™.
A new 63,000 square foot facility will initially support chemical synthesis and purification, more than doubling Eurofins Discovery’s current capacity. The state-of-the-art facility will provide chemistry capacity and capabilities and enable new, associated services. The building’s design utilizes lean principles, optimizing sample and supply flows with laboratories demonstrating a modern and functional design to support industry demand for key productivity metrics. The $14M investment provides the facility and footprint for continual growth into the future.
IT Project Manager responsibilities include planning and managing project resources, communication with stakeholders, and defining and adapting to changes within project timelines and scope throughout the project lifecycle from initiation to closure. Provides strategic consultation and recommendations during the business processes analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and support phases of the AX 2012 R3 system.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The main assignments of this position are:
1. Manage a team of developers, testers and deployment engineers.
2. Manages development and deployment of complex international IT/business projects involving cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of Microsoft Dynamic AX (and complementary technologies / systems) projects from the conception to the support phases;
3. Provides strategic consultation, recommendations and manages the entire AX 2012 R3 system life-cycle phases, including activities such as planning, designing, developing, documenting, testing, deploying, integrating, communication, reporting, change management, incident management, and configuration management;
4. Coordinates and facilitates work groups involving other Project Managers, Business Analysts, Functional Analysts, Solution Architects and Subject Matter Experts to determine the gaps between requirements and AX 2012 R3 functionality and define workable solutions to bridge the gaps with as much alignment with AX / ERP standard functionalities as possible;
5. Follows and implements the general IT policies and guidelines of Eurofins, ensuring compliance within corporate and business line level standards
6. Identifies, assesses and authors documentation and addresses ways to harmonize and improve current processes/systems, as well as introducing new ones
7. Gathers business requirements and based on those, defines the scope of the work and project deliverables
8. Identifies the work required to achieve project deliverables within the team in addition to cross-functional/team coordination(s) wherever necessary
9. Prepares plans, including timelines, milestones and resource required to complete activities
10. Organize and facilitate project planning, daily stand up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other agile project related meetings. Manager may not lead some of these meetings; however the ultimate accountability to implement these will be with the Manager
11. Set up governance to track project progress and report the status
12. Identifies, plans and manages project resources and stakeholders
13. Plans and effectively / pro-actively communicates with all the stakeholders
14. Proactively identifies and manages project risks and issues
15. Plans and manages project scope, timeline, resources and quality
16. Demonstrates and promotes the organization and program vision
17. Maintains high integrity, transparency and professional behavior
18. Demonstrates accountability and responsibility of delivering the project as per client's needs and with timeliness
19. Adjusts work hours as needed to meet client deadlines
This position will also:
20. Contribute, together with the Senior Manager, to different process optimization efforts.
21. Manage and support inspections and audits performed by internal and/or external customers and authorities.
22. Guide and support audit remediation and control gap closure activities.
23. Guide and perform vendor audits and assessments.
- Minimum 8 years of professional experience in the IT Project Management and specifically in the ERP space and preferably in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 +
- Minimum of 3 years in delivering projects adhering to AGILE methodology.
- Previous experience managing international customers/projects in the ERP space.
- Expertise in at-least 5 end-to-end ERP implementation from discovery/realization phase – post go-live support.
- Proficiency in ERP migration and upgrade projects. Preferably in Microsoft Dynamics AX versions.
- Good understanding of procure-to-pay and cash-to-register processes from ERP standpoint.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX with at least ten years of experience with business process design and improvement, in the scope of large ERP implementations;
- High level of English communication skills (concise writing and orally convincing).
- Knowledge of tools, concepts, and methodologies related to release and quality management.
- Ability to prepare executive dashboard and reports and present to senior management.
- Experience in using Agile / SCRUM and SharePoint and TFS.
Solid knowledge of the following areas of AX 2012:
- Inventory management;
- Warehouse management;
- Sales and marketing;
- Production order and scheduling including BOM, production Route, work orders, etc.
- Master scheduling.
- Immediate incorporation into a multinational group with strong growth.
- Good work environment, career plan, etc ...
- Salary: Negotiable individually according to value and experience provided.
- Hours: From 8:00 to 17:30 (Monday to Thursday) and From 8:00 to 14:15 (Friday).