Location Sant Quirze del Valles, Spain Job type Full-Time Contract Traineeship
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Trainee Program Objective: To develop fresh graduates with limited or no work experience into global function and business leaders with the capacity to lead functional teams or P&L accounts and grow the business capacity in the evolving market.
Position Objective: As a Global BU Trainee, learn ABB’s way of working and the Robotics business,
be open to work in different geographies and work on different project assignments in various
functional areas during a 2 year training period before taking up a final placement and taking charge of a functional area, unit or team in ABB.
- Learn ABB Robotics domain, technology and processes.
- Be open to try any presented opportunity to learn the business and work in different environments.
- Contribute to strategic project assignments and deliver visible results to the business.
- Build a global network within BU Robotics.
- Work with business and function leaders to explore different management styles.
- Focus on sales and marketing
- Willing to relocate in the short or medium term.
- Masters degree – any field of Engineering, Science or Management.
- No work experience or less than 2 years experience; internship/projects or short work experience in R&D, Project
- Engineering or Management, Sales & Marketing, Service, Quality & OPEX, Production or Production Engineering,
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- COMPETENCIES NEEDED:
- Demonstrates a high level of self-belief and motivation. Shows drive and ambition for broader responsibility.
- Should have a professional level of social understanding and good working relationships with others.
- Eager to learn about self, others and ideas, seeking exposure to new and challenging situations.
- Demonstrates good conceptual thinking and analytical ability. Shows potential to develop a strategic mindset.
- Demonstrates ability to innovate and eagerness to improve things.
- Should be able to motivate others and lead a team.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.Reference Number ES77419933_E1 Publication date 2021-02-23