We are the company that cares – for our staff, for our clients, for our partners and for the quality of work we do. A dynamic, global company founded in 1995, we bring together more than 2,000 driven, dedicated and passionate individuals. We work on the frontline of medical science, changing lives, and bringing new medicines to those who need them.
You will contribute to statistical programming activities related to global clinical trials, work closely with international teams of statisticians, programmers and data managers, program data sets and summaries.
- Develop analysis data sets structure
- Develop program requirements and specifications
- Be involved in SAS programming of ADS and Tables, Listings and Figures
- Support SAS program validations
- Prepare and review program documentation
- Produce TFL
- Communicate with project teams and company departments with regard to statistical programming of clinical research projects
- University degree in applied science, mathematics, statistics or the like
- Knowledge of SAS software (SAS BASE/SAS STAT/SAS GRAPH) and experience of work in SAS system
- Good knowledge of programming logic, SQL and macro programming is preferred
- Intermediate English, spoken and written
- Experience within clinical trials and/or Biostatistics
- Good analytical skills
- Proficiency in standard MS Office applications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Join our highly dedicated team of clinical research professionals and make a tangible difference within a professional and energetic organization founded by scientists.