Denodo is the leader in data virtualization – providing unmatched performance, unified access to the broadest range of enterprise, Big Data, cloud and unstructured sources, and the agilest data services provisioning and governance – at less than half the cost of traditional data integration. Denodo’s customers have gained significant business agility and ROI by creating a unified virtual data layer that serves strategic enterprise-wide information needs for agile BI, big data analytics, web and cloud integration, single-view applications, and SOA data services across every major industry. Founded in 1999, Denodo is privately held.
Denodo is seeking a motivated Human Resources Information System (HRIS) Project Manager who wishes to pursue a successful and gratifying career in a rapidly growing international software product company. Your career with us will combine cutting edge technology, exposure to an international environment, and access to senior management.
This position is an exciting opportunity for experienced HR Technology candidates who can analyse problems, make decisions, build credibility and trust while collaborating with others.
The ideal candidate is a team-player, enjoys working in a dynamic, international environment, and has a proven track record in HRIS implementation and management.
This is a full-time position, based in our A Coruna office. Madrid as alternative location may be considered.
Duties & Responsibilities
As HRIS Project Manager your mission will be to support the HR team with the implementation, management and administration of the SuccessFactors system.
In close coordination with the HR team and implementation partner you will lead project management initiatives for SuccessFactors Employee Central, Onboarding, Recruiting, Reporting, Compensation and Goals/Performance.
Main responsibilities for this position are:
- Under the direction of HR, lead the completion of HRIS implementation projects and initiatives related to Employee Central, Onboarding, Recruiting, Reporting, Compensation and Goals/Performance.
- Translate business requirements into system configuration
- Lead the review, testing and deployment procedures for SuccessFactors releases.
- Partner with the HR team on the generation of daily, monthly, and quarterly reports for Stakeholders.
- Respond to user needs/questions and recommend solutions for recurring system issues.
- Respond to and prioritize HR Technology Help Desk calls in a timely manner.
- Monitor and maintain system processes, procedures and support documentation.
- Communicate with vendor/partners as needed to complete projects, resolve issues and understand system upgrades/enhancements.
- Collaborate with IT and other departments as required.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Prior HRIS/HR Technology Experience with SAP SuccessFactors ( ideal modules Employee Central, Onboarding, Recruiting, Reporting, Compensation and Goals/Performance).
- Strong plus: SAP SuccessFactors Certification (please provide details).
- Previous HR process experience (Compensation, Performance, Recruiting, Onboarding).
- Experience with migration from other systems and integration to other apps/systems.
- Strong project management and analytical skills, strong Excel skills
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to shifting priorities while multitasking and aligning activities
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English .
- Ability to work independently and willingness to take ownership, research solutions and complete tasks
- Strong confidentiality approach in all assignments and information obtained.
- Experience partnering/communicating with integration partners to resolve issues and make system changes
- Be sensitive to corporate needs, employee goodwill, and the needs of the business.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity.
- We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
- We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.