Technical Leader Hoisting
Ubicación: Sevilla, Spain
Salario: Competitive salary
Contrato: Long-term contract
OrganizaciónYou will join a Multicultural Company where you will get to play out your skills.
EmpleoWhat will you do?
As Customer Project team member, and as a leader in the Technical field, act as single point of contact for all technical topics, manage technical project team and master technical risks during either tender or execution phase, or both.
Manage all technical aspects of a complex solution (architecture, systems...): design, integration, testing, FAT, installation, commissioning, warranty...
During tender phase, establish customer needs (expressed or not) and seek for alternative/aggressive or low-cost technical solution. Liaise with Architects or Experts in order to optimize secure the overall design of the customized solution. Optimize and strongly challenge different contributors and quotation centers to be more competitive in the bid. Propose the best split of scope between stakeholders.
During execution phase, define and implement the adequate solution to fulfil customer requirements - with the just “enough spirit” - in terms of technical performance, quality, costs and time; in compliance with the contract, and based on architecture Technical specifications defined during Tendering process. Make sure project technical team delivers on time and respects project planning. Monitor costs, make sure technical budget is under control. Lead the technical coordination of all project’s stakeholders: Customers, other Schneider Electric entities, third parties, contractors...
Assist Execution Center management in elaborating alternative/future solutions and resolving key technical issues.
Who will you report to?
Within the System Integration Telecom Engineering organization growing leveraging profitable solutions services you will join a position of senior Technical Leader in the field of different hoisting related projects.
This position reports to Global Customer Project Operations, responsible for developing and securing complex technical international projects.
RequisitosWhat qualifications will make you the perfect fit for this position?
- at least 5 years leading technical projects related to Hoisting, for large and international Customer projects
- Fluent in English (written spoken)
- at least 5 years in a technical field of expertise (Motor, Process automation Business, Electrical Distribution, Energy Automation)
- Telecommunication and Networks technical skills at design level
- Past technical experience in a specific segment or customers' application is a plus (customer process, usage, …)
- Proven ability to lead with agility functional and remote technical team having different fields of expertise
- Able to communicate in concise and synthetic manner complex technical issues/topics
- Able to take decisions in complex context based on imperfect/missing conditions
- Ability to understand and produce engineering documentation
- Self-organized and goal-oriented person
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work within deadlines
- Ability to work and collaborate in team environment
- Ability to explain design ideas and plans clearly
- Ability to speak and write in Spanish and English fluently
- Able to travel 30% of the time internationally
(+34) 915 90 04 31
(+34) 699 06 49 52