At Netcentric, we come to work every day knowing we’re part of the solution to the most complex challenges brands have ever faced: digital transformation. Consumer expectation of brands is increasing in a world that is more connected and fast-paced.
Netcentric is a dynamic and innovative service provider with a unique culture. We empower our employees to use their creativity, looking beyond tools and technology to unlock the full potential of the Adobe Experience Cloud, so that we can deliver visionary digital marketing solutions for the world’s most recognized brands.
As part of the Cognizant Digital Business, we reap the benefits of combined expertise and access to multidisciplinary teams, forging ahead to become a leading customer experience player in Europe.
Our teams are based in some of the world’s most exciting cities - in Zurich, Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt, Dresden, Barcelona, Bucharest, London and Amsterdam. In all of our offices, you will find a culture that embraces over 44 different nationalities. You will also find some amazing views, fancy kitchens and cosy breakout areas for a bit of rest and relaxation.
And oh, did we mention that we empower employees to make meaningful decisions at work through Holacracy?
Passionate about Search, ML and/or data science?
We are a young, competitive company with a passion for cutting-edge search & web technologies. We specialize in large-scale web experience projects and provide the knowledge and tools to support our customers' entire Digital Strategy, including search, content management, social media and mobile delivery. Our company is home to some of the leading experts in enterprise web excellence and is strengthening its expertise into the domain of web and enterprise search.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an ambitious, energetic and experienced individual who is interested in working with the latest search technologies and building excellent tailor-made solutions for and with our clients.
You will be part of a small specialized search team building outstanding Search Experiences based on enterprise-grade search backends like Apache Solr, Elasticsearch, Lucidworks Fusion and Machine Learning services.
You should have:
- College degree (Master/PhD) in Computer Science, Engineering or similar
- Capable to communicate in English
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a keen eye for details
- Knowledge on clustered and scalable architectures
- Enthusiasm and empathy
- Self-starter attitude
- Openness for getting into new technologies
- Flexible thinking
- Ability to work within a team as well as independently
What makes us smile when looking at your profile…
- Experience with search engines such as Solr, Elasticsearch, Lucidworks Fusion...
- Experience with Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Entity Extraction or Computer Linguistics
- Strong verbal and written English skills (C1/B2)
- Experience in consulting and project business, ideally in an international environment
- Experience with performance and security topics
- Experience in Java development
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager
- Spanish language skills
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Maven, Jenkins
- Willingness to travel within the EU and/or Switzerland
What do we offer YOU?
- Permanent contract
- 30 working days of vacation
- Flexible working hours, with respect to project needs
- Recognition bonus system
- Continuous training and coaching
- Training, certification and conference attendance based on personal development goals
- Dynamic and international team
- Private health insurance
- Sponsored gym membership
- Tax-free benefits (ticket restaurant, kindergarden and transport)
- A studio location in the bustling district 22@
- Apple work equipment
- Everyone has a voice, we are a Holacracy organization