Elephant Seven (a brand by Prodigious) is part of the Publicis Groupe and was created to serve a content-driven media landscape. Elephant Seven works as a nearshore and in-house production studio for Publicis agencies across Germany. Bringing together dedicated expertise in video, digital and design in order to produce and deliver brand content across all channels, using the best talent, agile production workflow processes and tools.
- Development of all things digital display: HTML5 banners across desktop and mobile, Newsletters and smaller Web/Mobile applications.
- Creativity and a feel for translating storyboards in to animated digital assets.
- Think responsive and component-driven, translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Support and collaborate with stakeholders and creative teams in conception and implementation of digital products and solutions.
- Ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications across multiple browsers, devices and platforms including tablets and smartphones.
- Keeping up with new technologies and building experience across multiple ad-serving platforms (DoubleClick, Sizmek, Flashtalking, …) is necessary.
- Degree or comparable education in Computer Science or related field is preferred.
- At least 1 year of frontend development experience.
- Experience using CSS grids and building responsive websites with scalability in mind.
- Confident use of grunt, stylus and jade
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GitHub.
- Moderate to Strong graphics manipulation/optimization skills using Photoshop, Sketch, etc.
- Nice to Have: Skills in React, Vue.js, Angular or similar.
- Cooperative, self-reliant, time- and quality-conscious work style.
- Very good English proficiency is mandatory as this is the daily production team language.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.