Amaris Consulting is an independent technology consulting firm providing guidance and solutions to businesses.
With more than 1000 clients across the globe, we have been rolling out solutions in major projects for over a decade – this is made possible by an international team of 6000 people spread across 5 continents and more than 60 countries.
Our solutions focus on four different Business Lines: Information System & Digital, Telecom, Life Sciences and Engineering.
We’re focused on building and nurturing a top talent community where all our team members can achieve their full potential.
Amaris is your steppingstone to cross rivers of change, meet challenges and achieve all your projects with success.
In Amaris, we are currently increasing our team and we are looking for a Senior Java Developer with more than 4 years of experience in a similar position and used to working with Microservices and DevOps teams, for a stable project in one of our main clients in the banking sector.
- Software development with functional programming languages and in a distributed, scalable and resilient microservices environment, while maintaining a practical approach.
- Lifecycle maintenance of large-scale public and internal APIs, including design, implementation and deprecation.
- Testing strategies for distributed systems.
- Coding and implementation experience with large-scale cloud architectures using modern cloud-based container platforms
- You will work with teams working with DevOps and continuous delivery methods focused on providing value to the customer.
- +4 years of experience working with JAVA programming in real-time architectures.
- Use of GIT code repositories (Azure DevOps desirable).
- Experience in API implementation.
- Expert knowledge in NoSQL databases: Redis, InfluxDB, MongoDB and SQL databases: SQL Server.
- Unit & IT Testing: Junit, Mockito, Wiremock, MockMVC. TDD Mockmvc, Wiremock, Powermock).
- Docker / Kubernetes / Openshift
Nice to have
- Experience in Message-broker: rabbitmq, kafka.
- Strong understanding and application of continuous integration and continuous delivery concepts.
- Experience in Azure cloud developer ecosystem.
- Passionate about current trends in software design, architecture and web services.
- Be part of an international, multicultural environment of 7,750 talented people over 60 countries and 5 continents
- Join a fast-growing global group with a turnover of €565M and over 1,000 clients across the world
- Explore opportunities to grow quickly with a tailor-made career path: 70% of our key senior talent joined the company at entry level
- Take advantage of over 500 training courses in our ACADEMY catalogue, which includes programs in interpersonal communication, team management, project management, etc.
- Get the opportunity to support nonprofit organizations thanks to our Foundation initiatives and volunteering platform OneSmallStep
- Depending on your performance and eligibility criteria, you can benefit from international mobility opportunities and progress your career worldwide, and/or experience other departments and sectors
- Unlock your full potential, both professionally and personally.