Amaris Consulting is an independent technology consulting firm providing guidance and solutions to businesses.
With more than 1000 clients across the globe, we have been rolling out solutions in major projects for over a decade – this is made possible by an international team of 6000 people spread across 5 continents and more than 60 countries.
Our solutions focus on four different Business Lines: Information System & Digital, Telecom, Life Sciences and Engineering.
We’re focused on building and nurturing a top talent community where all our team members can achieve their full potential.
Amaris is your steppingstone to cross rivers of change, meet challenges and achieve all your projects with success.
Are you willing to learn the interesting world of microservices? This is your opportunity!
In Amaris, we are looking for a Senior Java Developer to join our fast-growing and international team and help the company to keep technologically growing.
What You’ll Do
- Translate business requirements into technical deliverables
- Migrate legacy applications to the cloud
- Take ownership of work and see it all the way through the software development life cycle
- Investigate and resolve defects in the established system
- Help define non-functional requirements and build systems capable of meeting them
- Deliver operationally stable software and help ensure uptime
- Be part of a distributed Agile team and contribute to its success and improvement
What You’ll Bring
- Strong Java development experience.
- SQL/NoSQL databases
- Experience with modern enterprise frameworks e.g. Spring
- You are passionate and enthusiastic about programming and software quality.
- A can-do, problem-solving attitude & work well as part of a team
- Experience working in Agile teams
Nice to have
- Experience within a microservices / DevOps environment (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Be part of an international, multicultural environment of 7,750 talented people over 60 countries and 5 continents
- Join a fast-growing global group with a turnover of €565M and over 1,000 clients across the world
- Explore opportunities to grow quickly with a tailor-made career path: 70% of our key senior talent joined the company at entry level
- Take advantage of over 500 training courses in our ACADEMY catalogue, which includes programs in interpersonal communication, team management, project management, etc.
- Get the opportunity to support nonprofit organizations thanks to our Foundation initiatives and volunteering platform OneSmallStep
- Depending on your performance and eligibility criteria, you can benefit from international mobility opportunities and progress your career worldwide, and/or experience other departments and sectors
- Unlock your full potential, both professionally and personally.