Who are we?
PayFit is one of the fastest growing SaaS startups in Europe with 500 employees and over 4,000 customers in just a few years, and is now launching in Italy to replicate the success in France, Germany, Spain & UK. Backed by a group of highly reputable institutional investors, PayFit is revolutionising HR software by automating payroll and simplifying HR management for SMEs. Our mission is to support the digital transformation of SME's Human Resources through a reliable SaaS solution that offers a unique experience to its users. We leverage our own coding language to customise our software quickly to each market, so that our customers can easily process pay slips, request holidays and manage their expenses. Named the most attractive startup to work for in France by LinkedIn since 2018, identified as part of the Next 40 unicorns in France and 120 in Europe, we're passionate and enthusiastic about our mission, and committed to maintaining a culture that cares deeply about its employees and customers.
Your mission : contribute to the fast development of the PayFit rocketship, by attracting and selecting the best talents!
As we are scaling fast, attracting talents is at the heart of the Payfit success story. You love being considered as a builder, who thrives under autonomy and loves making things happen? You are passionate about tech recruitment and want to be part of an incredible scale-up adventure? Then we should talk!
You will be reporting to our Talent Acquisition Manager in the team of 3 TAs focusing on Tech, Product and Design profiles.
Your main tasks will be :
Work closely with TA manager and your team to execute our challenging hiring plan,
- Find the best international candidates via multiple channels, with a focus on direct sourcing,
- Be a true business partner for the hiring managers & interviewers : understand their needs, develop an adapted hiring strategy,
- Manage the entire hiring process from screening to offer stage,
- Be a PayFit ambassador for our candidates, with an innovative mindset,
- Ensure we maintain a high standard of candidate experience,
- Improve our internal hiring process, tools & reporting,
- Lead some recruiting internal projects such as referral projects, recruiting events, employer branding, etc.
This job has been tailored for you if...
You have 3+ years of recruitment experience, in a start-up, corporate organization or an agency,
- You have experience using traditional and creative tools to identify, recruit, and close top level candidates,
- You have proven organizational skills to handle high volume of hiring as well as ownership on projects,
- You have solid sourcing & growth hacking skills,
- You are skilled in negotiating and closing,
- You are passionated by the tech culture.
We are meant to work together if...
You are a real team player who wants to build a big success story with us,
- You have strong listening skills, intuition and empathy,
- You speak both french and english fluently and you want to work in an international and dynamic environment,
- You are curious, eager to learn and want to gain responsibilities.
What we offer ❤️
An amazing working environment, designed for kindness and blossoming,
- A work from anywhere culture that provides you a lot of flexibility on remote,
- An attractive remuneration package,
- An international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London),
- A gym inside the office and Gymlib subscription with preferential rate,
- Regular team and global events,
- Restaurant tickets,
- 4 weeks of paternity leave (fully covered) and 20 weeks of maternity leave (fully covered),
- Henner insurance (60% covered by PayFit),
- Great coffee, fruits, snacks, foosball, MPG Teams or even team yoga classes,
- MacBooks are our standard, but we'll provide whatever equipment you need to help you get your job done!
Hiring process ️
1️⃣Applicant initial validation: added value, key achievements, motivations, job match 2️⃣Visio interview with Antoine, Talent Acquisition Manager 3️⃣Visio interviews with the Maciej, Tech Talent Acquisition Specialist 4️⃣Meet Arnaud, VP of Engineering and Ghislain, CTO & co-founder
Want to know more about our epic team? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0uqNUw2JIk
/>We are looking for passionate and innovative people who want to build the next big success story with us! Do you recognize yourself in these words? Do you want to join an incredible adventure?Tell us who you are, what you’ve done and what you're looking to achieve. We’ll be more than happy to meet you :)