TMF Group helps its clients operating internationally and ‘belong’ wherever they are in the world. Our work includes helping companies of all sizes with business services such as HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, global governance and administration and fiduciary services for structured finance, private equity and real estate investments.
OVERALL JOB PURPOSE
You will be responsible for assisting and supporting the Legal team in all legal processes with a special focus in document's preparation and completion. You will be working alongside with your team on legal matters affecting local and international clients within the team portfolio.
- Assisting with the following tasks: corporate maintenance of the client company, updating and/or prepare official documents, such as deeds, contracts, minutes, certificates, tax registrations
- Supporting the incorporation of companies and/or shelf companies
- Handling legal related tasks
- Establishing, maintaining, processing and updating files, records, certificates, and/or other related documents
- Preparing and filing forms to comply and communicate with legal local authorities (i.e., 030, 036, D4, D8, D1, D5, Bank of Spain reporting, etc.)
- Updating the minutes book, stakeholders register and intake forms
- Keeping the compliance files fully updated and in accordance with quality standards
- Representing the company externally, i.e., notary offices, banks and local authorities
- Administrative tasks, such as, preparing cover letters, final letters and couriers arrangements
- Degree in Law
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar position
- Consolidated experience in Corporate Law or Commercial Law
- Advanced English skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office package
- Strong team-playing skills
- Quick-learning and flexibility towards changing environments
- Excellent organization skills and adaptability to a high multitasking environment
What can you expect when working with us:
Learning opportunities: You will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
Value-driven work environment: You can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
Teamwork: An environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily.
Ambition: We are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.
- Holiday pay
- Paid time off
- Medical Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
Make an impact
Our global presence in more than 80 countries allows you to impact how global and diverse clients do business as well as give back to the global communities we operate in
Be part of One TMF
At TMF Group, it’s our people who make us who we are. Our company thrives on entrepreneurial spirit and is full of proactive people who combine enthusiasm with responsibility and accountability.
A world of opportunity
Regardless of where you are in your career, TMF Group opens a world of opportunity where you will be part of our team and is supported in your global career journey.