Are you a talented designer that knows all the ins and outs of WordPress? Do you have experience developing and designing WordPress sites? Is classical music your passion? Come and join our team!
You will be working creating beautiful websites for the most talented artists. Top designing skills and web development are required as well as excellent communication.
- Sensitivity for music. Knowledge of Classical Music.
- Solid grasp of design concepts
- Ideally with an education in design, although your portfolio will say it all
- Understanding of interactive online design
- Web-development skills
- Knowledge in WordPress Network (Multisite
- Domain of Responsive Web Design
- Experience about how to visually develop brands
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail and results oriented
- Team player who takes personal ownership of assigned tasks
- Extremely passionate for the projects
- Ability to multi-task, deliver under tight timelines, adapt quickly to change
- Autonomous, proactive and self-motivator
- Fluency and proficiency in English is required.
- Synthesizing concepts into visual language.
- Working autonomously to generate ideas and concepts.
- Presenting and defending designs and key milestone to peers with professionalism and without taking feedback personally.
- Layout and Designing the webpage.
- Coding of a WordPress website: adapting existing website templates, software and graphics packages.
- Test the website and identify any technical problems.
- Upload the site onto a server and register it with different search engines.
- Maintenance and update of the existing site.
- Interacting with the rest of the team during the entire processes
WORKING WITH MOLINA VISUALS
Molina Visuals is a boutique creative agency that develop strong brands related to classical music. You will work for the top Concert Halls, Orchestras, Festivals and Opera Houses from the world.
With no headquarters, Molina Visuals is a remote innovative agency, which means that our team members are located all around the world. All our meetings, client contact and communication mainly take place online, so you can be based virtually anywhere. Even though our team is completely remote we keep a very friendly and familiar atmosphere. We all expect from our colleagues to be always constructive and positive minded.
Our Clients are mainly located in Europe and United States. Please have in mind that your time zone should overlap at least 4 hours a day with Europe and the Americas.
We produce high-end 360º campaigns for large institutions in the classical music world (concert halls, orchestras, opera houses and festivals), and our goal is always to create outstanding storytelling tools capable of communicating the deepness and richness of classical music to all kinds of audiences. Our agency stands out because we really understand what classical music is and the nature or the “cultural product” it offers. As such, a fair/deep knowledge of classical music is required for this position.
You will start as freelance position and the work will be on an on-demand basis. Extended contracts will be available depending on your development.
If you like to thrive, there is a lot of room to grow in our agency!