RavenPack is the leading big data analytics provider for financial services. Financial professionals rely on RavenPack for its speed and accuracy in analyzing large amounts of unstructured content. RavenPack’s products allow clients to enhance returns, reduce risk and increase efficiency by systematically incorporating the effects of public information in their models or workflows. Our clients include the most successful hedge funds, banks, and asset managers in the world!
- European Union’s legal working status is required.
We’re looking for
RavenPack is looking for a Salesforce Business Analyst to join our Sales team in Marbella, Spain.
As a Salesforce Business Analyst at RavenPack, you will play an extremely important role in maintaining the integrity of the RavenPack CRM data and performing sophisticated analysis for our sales, client services, and marketing teams. Our ideal candidate should be an analytical thinker and knowledgeable in managing processes associated with leads, contacts, and opportunities in Salesforce.
The ability to communicate effectively in English, both in writing and verbally is a must. Knowledge of Spanish is not a business requirement.
- 2+ years of Salesforce experience
- Analytical mindset with an orientation for detail and accuracy
- Strong reporting background and utilizing reporting tools
- Self-motivated with a proactive approach to data analysis
- Well versed in standard capabilities of Salesforce
- Driven to contribute and provide quality work
Responsibilities of a Salesforce Business Analyst
- Create, analyze and maintain reporting for campaigns, leads, and opportunities
- Work with executive and sales leadership to define go-to-market strategies
- Develop and maintain KPIs to measure performance and provide business intelligence
- Design and implement sales dashboards
- Participate in the planning and analysis of Salesforce processes and enhancements
- Implement and manage strategic territory planning
- Perform data loading and merging/processing of duplicate records
- Work with management to measure and enforce enterprise data quality
What's in it for you?
- Flexibility on when to take a vacation, but remember you will be living in a dream place 365 days!
- Team of Superstars! We are proud to gather an international and diverse team of talented professionals (ex-Silicon Valley executives, Lispers and more).
- Motivational leadership: Here your job title doesn’t matter, we all sit together and work for the same goal. Don't get too distracted, you might have the CEO sitting next to you!
- Competitive compensation, ongoing training and growth opportunities.
- International and dynamic environment (over 29 nationalities and 24 languages spoken!)
- Beach just in front of our office. If you need a break, cross the street and go for a walk!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.